All fishing trips are fully guided and the price is based on 2 anglers per boat. We add $500 for odd-numbered groups. Unless otherwise arranged, this fee is divided between the group. Below is our 2019 rates.
- 3-day (Sunday – Wednesday): $2,495/person
- 4-day (Wednesday – Sunday): $3,295/person
- 7-day (Wednesday – Wednesday or Sunday – Sunday): $4,995/person
- Return air travel from Fort McMurray to Lloyd Lake Lodge
- Accommodations (private cabin with full housekeeping)
- All meals, coffee, tea, and water
- Mustang flotation vests and all necessary safety equipment
- Private boats and professional guide services (evening fishing included)
- Care of your catch (includes vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and boxed shipments to Fort McMurray)
- Pre- and/or post-trip accommodations in Fort McMurray
- Fishing license (available upon check-in at the lodge)
- Beverages (liquor is not for sale at the lodge)
Premium fishing package
Let us take care of rods, reels, and tackle for your trip.
- 3-day trip: $150
- 4-day trip: $200
- 7-day: $350
Reservations are confirmed when we receive a 20% deposit. The full balance is due 90 days before your trip start date.
Deposits and/or full payments are non-refundable. However, with at least 90 days notice before departure, we will transfer the amount to a trip at a later date in the season or the following year, pending availability.
Trips cancelled because of late ice out must be rescheduled the same calendar year. We strongly recommend purchasing trip insurance.
Taxes are not included (5% GST and 5% PST).